I am terrible at blogging, so I am catching up by doing a bunch of stuff from this summer.
We took a trip out to Duchesne during the county fair. Asher drove the tractor and rode a train!
Brushing his teeth, or rather, sucking the toothpaste off the brush.
Our annual trip to the Grand Tetons.
On the way to Jenny Hidden Falls. We took the boat this year since I was preggers.
Playing in the yard. He is obsessed with keys right now.
We took a trip out to Duchesne during the county fair. Asher drove the tractor and rode a train!
Brushing his teeth, or rather, sucking the toothpaste off the brush.
Our annual trip to the Grand Tetons.
On the way to Jenny Hidden Falls. We took the boat this year since I was preggers.
Playing in the yard. He is obsessed with keys right now.
Popsicles in the back yard. The first word out of his mouth after his nap is POPS!
Trip to Duchesne again!
I get so tired being a single mom during the week so I decided to take Asher to Papa and Papa Grrrr Kargis's house. They were delighted to have him, and I was so grateful for the break. He rode the tractor and played in the rain, and fed the cat B.C. and ate raspberries from the vine. It was a very good time for all involved!
On the lift at Snowbird's Oktoberfest in (ironically) August 2011
1 comment:
I love the pic of him leaning on the sink with his feet crossed. Classic!
Post a Comment